Election Information: Alachua County
- Election Dates, Registration Deadlines
- 3 Ways to Vote - By Mail, Early, or At Your Precinct
- Sample Ballots and Voting Location
- Be Ready to Vote! Get Registered to Vote or Update Your Voter Registration
- Alachua County Supervisor of Elections - Local Election Information
- Florida Division of Elections - Statewide Election Information
When, Where, and How to Vote
How to Register to Vote or Update Your Registration
County & State Election Offices
Upcoming General Election November 4, 2014
Vote by Mail ("Absentee Voting")
Any voter may request an absentee ballot and vote by mail.
See the Supervisor of Elections website for information on Absentee Voting
Vote in Your Precinct
Florida law requires that you vote in the precinct of your legal residence.
To find your precinct, click here
Polls are open from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Election Day.
Voters must present picture and signature identification.
Beat the crowds on Election Day - VOTE EARLY! October 22- November 1
Any voter may vote early. Early voting is available before an election. Picture and signature identification required.
Click here for Early Voting Info from the Supervisor of Elections
BE READY TO VOTE!
Are you registered to vote? Do you need to update your registration?
Have you moved? Has your name changed? Has your signature changed?
Have you renewed your mail-in ballot request?
LWV says Be Ready To Vote!
Try this easy, new way to check your registration status!
October 6 was the last day to register to vote or change registration for Nov 2014 election
Complete the form to see:
- Where to vote on election day
- Sample ballots
- Upcoming elections
You can also:
- Fill out an online form to register to vote
- Request a mail/absentee ballot
- Review/update your voter registration information
- Check the status of your mail/absentee ballot
- Review your voting activity for the past 12 months
Other ways to update your registration, or register to vote: online, phone, fax, in person:
Candidate and Race Information - General Elections
Alachua County Supervisor of Elections - Complete Election Information
For complete elections information, contact the office of the Alachua County Supervisor of Elections
111 SE 1st Ave
Florida Division of Elections - Statewide Election Information
Main website: http://election.dos.state.fl.us/
Florida Voter Assistance Hotline (in English and Español):
Toll Free 1-866-308-6739
For voting information including voter registration, election dates, early voting, precincts and Supervisor of Elections, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST.
The toll free Voter Hotline number for people using TTY is 1-800-955-8771. For more information visit the Florida Relay Service.
Election Law Changes
The 2011 Florida Legislature changed election laws
relating to early voting, address changes, registration drives, among
Summary from Supervisor of Elections